Help Veterans by providing them with a support system consisting of a partnership between Veterans and their families, VA Healthcare Professionals, community groups, and Veteran Service Organizations.
- Family Members
- Healthcare Professionals
- Community Partners
- Veteran Service Organizations
- All ages, genders, and races
- Address policy questions and concerns
- Advocate for new programs
- Educate about mental illness and other medical conditions
- Reduce stigma
- Advocate for recovery
- An interest in helping Veterans
- Regular attendance at meetings
- Monthly participation
- One-Year commitment
- Respectful attitude
Participation contributes to the victory process that overcomes any physical, emotional, mental, and/or social crisis.
Participation helps each Veteran live a productive life in a community of his or her choice.
Council Meetings are on the fourth Tuesday of each month from 10:30am – 12:00pm at the VA Ann Arbor Healthcare System Hospital in room 728.